Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are agreeing to comply with our terms and conditions of use, which governs Augment Equity’s relationship with you in relation to this website. Our company registration number is 11599083. The term “you” refers to the viewer of this website. The term “Augment Equity” or “our” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT.
· Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence leading to legal action.
· We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and subject to change without notice.
· We shall not be liable for your use of any information or materials on this website.
· Any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
· You are not permitted to create a link to this website from another document or website without our prior written consent.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.